11.12.2007

Movies I Want To See, In List Format

Inspired by Heather, here's a list of movies that I want to see before 2007 be done. And read on for there is a surprise after the list... (Sherry).

1. Lars & the Real Girl
2. Across The Universe
3. Martian Child
4. Fred Claus
5. Enchanted
6. Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium
7. Love In the Time of Cholera
8. Bella
9. Gone Baby Gone
10. Atonement
11. Alvin & The Chipmunks (I know. I don't care.)

Let me know if you've see any of these and whether you liked them (please don't spoil the ending). And now for the surprise...the long awaited Ask The Readers #2! Beowulf. Do I see it or not? Why?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes you see it and you take me with you! Why? Because it's 3-D!!! What more of a reason do you need?

Heather said...

Martian Child was pretty good. Sweet, quirky, Cusack-y. It was no Dan in Real Life, but worth seeing.

Heather said...

btw - our lists overlap so...it's a shame we can't go see these together. :(

Rita said...

Oh geez. I'm so torn. To see Beowulf? To not? Having been tortured into reading the story twice, I'm thinking a big NO on that one for me. But you're a literary geek (is it ok to call someone a geek on their own blog?). You might like it, eh?

But I think it really depends on how well it was done.

Staci Ball said...

Hee. I am a literary geek. No shame. The way I feel about it is that it seems to have a plot that is fairly enjoyable, and yet the words. That is of course the actual written text, so perhaps the film would be better. I am deciding.

Anonymous said...

So I probably will not go see Beowulf. Angelina Jolie as Grendel's mother combined with the animation just does not do it for me.

But in regards to your list, Love in the Time of Cholera, as well as Dan in Real Life, is at the top of my list. Yep.

Anonymous said...

Don't listen to Haley. 3D I tell you, 3D!!! What is wrong with you people?

Leo said...

Its time for an update. Please.