2.17.2006

OK, OK


IMG_8095e
Originally uploaded by mollymolly.
So for those of you who took bets, I should officially announce it. I gave notice at the airport restaurant Wednesday. Yeah, that's a week. Yeah, I'm awesome. There were a bunch of reasons why I didn't stay, but the most important is that I HATE IT. With the fire of 1000 suns even. So I'm still looking for a part time job, but I managed to earn March's car payment while I was at the place not to be named from here on.



Oh, and those of you who lost? Pay up. Be cool.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey that's okay. I tried to give notice at FCS on my SECOND day there. They wouldn't accept it. So at least yours was successful and you made it longer than me. No big :) And yay for the car payment $$

Anonymous said...

I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!! You know, I don't even own a gun cause I don't want to get shot.