11.02.2005

November 23

This movie comes out on Nov. 23. Originally a Broadway play, the main original cast members (with one notable exception) came back to film this. I am really excited about it. I love the soundtrack, and these people are wailing for most of the show. Most people are probably familiar with at least one song from this show-- "Seasons of Love."

I can't wait to see it; I have plans with Heather to go.


...How do you measure, measure a year? In daylights, in sunsets, in midnights, in cups of coffee? In inches, in miles, in laughter, in strife? In 525,600 minutes--how do you measure a year in the life? How about love? Measure in love. Measure your life in love.

1 comment:

Rita said...

Love that song. Can't wait for the movie! There are so many good movies coming out over the next couple of months! I'm WAY psyched about "Walk The Line" and "The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe". "Fun with Dick & Jane" looks hilarious. And "Rent" ... of course!